Re: RH Voices NVDA Add-on

Richard Wells

I installed the language add-on for English, then the four voices and it isn't shown. I've never had this happen with an add-on before.

Hi

That would be where you change them I mean the synthesizer to the new one then go to voices.

You need to download the language add on just below it also where you got the previous add on and in my case also I downloaded the alan voice then changed to it.

It is working so you need.

I think it is the main add on the language data one also and a voice.

I am pretty sure as it is working.

Gene nz

On 27/09/2019 10:34 AM, Richard Wells wrote:
I tried this using the English add-on and the three offered English
voices. They installed, but they do not show in the change synthesizer
dialog under settings/speech. Did I miss a step somewhere?