Re: NVDA With RH Voice SAPI5

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

They can be seen with the add on version but it looks as though the 3 files I mentioned are needed. The main add on the language data one and at least one voice. Just installed a second voice and it can be seen under the voice settings section in nvda.

Gene nz

On 27/09/2019 11:03 AM, Richard Wells wrote:
I was able to use all four English voices with NVDA using SAPI5. They
are not bad. I do wonder why the NVDA add-ons aren't being seen in the
synthesizer list after installation though.