I'm not saving it. I'm copying it from a web page into a rich text edit
box. I've also seen this when copying from a web page into a Microsoft
Word document though.

On 9/26/2019 9:08 PM, Monte Single wrote:
Email Signature

What kind of document are you pasting the copied material into and in
what format are you saving it?

*From:*nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] *On Behalf Of
*Lanie Molinar
*Sent:* September-26-19 7:52 PM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io
*Subject:* [nvda] Question About Copying Text

Hi everyone. I have a question about copying text from webpages or
anywhere that has links. I'm taking online classes, and for the
discussion board assignments, a lot of people are copying text
containing links as part of their posts, somehow keeping the links and
other formatting intact. I've been wanting to copy text that contains
links this way, but when I copy text, all the formatting seems to be
removed. Is their an accessible way to do this? I'm a pretty advanced
computer and NVDA user, so I'm surprised I don't know this. Thanks.

--

Lanie Molinar

Disability Rights Advocate and Software Engineering Student at Brigham
Young University-Idaho <https://byui.edu>

Connect with me on LinkedIn <https://linkedin.com/in/laniegmolinar/>

Phone: 832-284-2426

Certified expert with general use of NVDA (Non Visual Desktop Access
and use of it with Microsoft Word. Learn more here
<https://certification.nvaccess.org/>.

NVDA Certified Expert logo"NVDA Certified Expert (with Microsoft
Word)" logo

Do you have multiple disabilities or know someone who does? Please
check out and share my blog on life with multiple disabilities
<https://lifewithmultipledisabilities.home.blog>. Click the "Available
Groups" link to find support and advocacy groups for people with
multiple disabilities.

--
Email Signature