Re: Add-on Updater and Resource Monitor 19.10 to be released later today #addonrelease

Lenron

could I get the link to the addon updater? I have not been able to
find it sense restoring my computer

On 9/27/19, Joseph Lee <@joslee> wrote:
Hi all,

Add-on Updater 19.10 and resource Monitor 19.10 will go out to the world in
a few hours. Add-on Updater 19.10 will now let you check for updated
versions of Debug Helper add-on by Luke Davis and includes new and updated
translations. Resource Monitor 19.10 brings localization updates and
properly recognizes latest Windows Insider Preview build as Insider Preview
build, along with fixing a compatibility issue with Python 3.

As always, when the updates become available, Add-on Updater will guide you
through the update process.

Cheers,

Joseph

--