From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lenron
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2019 11:29 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Add-on Updater and Resource Monitor 19.10 to be released
later today #AddonRelease

could I get the link to the addon updater? I have not been able to find it
sense restoring my computer

On 9/27/19, Joseph Lee <@joslee> wrote:
Hi all,

Add-on Updater 19.10 and resource Monitor 19.10 will go out to the
world in a few hours. Add-on Updater 19.10 will now let you check for
updated versions of Debug Helper add-on by Luke Davis and includes new
and updated translations. Resource Monitor 19.10 brings localization
updates and properly recognizes latest Windows Insider Preview build
as Insider Preview build, along with fixing a compatibility issue with
Python 3.

As always, when the updates become available, Add-on Updater will
guide you through the update process.

Cheers,

Joseph

--