Re: New NVDA Synthesizers

David Mehler

Hello,

There was an NVDA synthesizer a wile back, what is happening with that
one? Does it work with current NVDA?

Thanks.
Dave.

On 9/27/19, Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io
<the.big.white.shepherd=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:
well if you want the rate boost feature to be added ask the dev I have
but the more feedback for this she might just do it. she seems nice
and gets back to you quite fast.

On 27/09/2019 18:12, Greg Wocher wrote:
Hello,
The only issue sI have with these voices is that they are to slow. I have
them cranked up to 100% and they are just not as snappy as other voices.

Greg Wocher

On Sep 26, 2019, at 4:37 PM, Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io
<the.big.white.shepherd=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi, OK for any one who might be interested to try this the page is
below. you download the addon then download each voice and install the
addon first, then install each voice then restart Nvda and then you
know how to get to the synth section. good luck. and yes it works
with with alpha, I have been intouch with the dev and she is very quick
to be of any help. url be low.

https://github.com/Olga-Yakovleva/RHVoice/wiki/Latest-version

On 26/09/2019 20:46, Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io wrote:
i sometimes use rh voice and use it on nvda and on my phone.
On 26/09/2019 00:30, Samuel Villa wrote:
Hello,

Are there going to be anymore NVDA synth add-ons? I use the Old ETI
Eloquence add-on with NVDA 2019.2 and have been searching dozens of
websites for more synths that may suit my tastes. I’m mainly interested
in Clatt synthesis, but human synthesis is always available. Could you
help me with that. My scond question I what is your favorite
synthesizer? Thanks!