Van: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] Namens ????????? ???????
Verzonden: woensdag 20 juli 2016 21:13
Aan: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Onderwerp: Re: [nvda] Using Windows PowerShell

Hello.
Try to run the 32 bit version. (Windows PowerShell (x86)).

17.07.2016 12:43, Webmaster Deweer пишет:

Hello everybody,

I need to use the Windows PowerShell but it seems like NVDA doesn’t support the fully WinPS window.

When I type letters, NVDA doesn’t say them, where it says typed letters in all other applications!

Hopeful you understand what I mean, my grammar wasn’t correctly used, I know!

But can anybody help me with this issue / problem?

Thanks in advance!

Regards, Jordy D