Re: NVDA With RH Voice SAPI5

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

I have zipped the main file and also the language one if needed. I did not add any voices.

I will leave there for 24 hours.

The link to the drop box account is https://www.dropbox.com/s/c8ga3uuiov5o847/main%20file%20and%20language%20RH%20voice.zip?dl=0

Out of curosity are you using internet explorer when you go to download those files as if I remember right they change the extensions to zip instead of leaving as usual. nvda add on.

Gene nz

On 28/09/2019 4:03 AM, Richard Wells wrote:

Gene: I downloaded what I thought might be the main file and it was a .7z archive. I have all four voices and the English add-on, but I am missing the main one. A Dropbox link would be nice. Thanks

Hi

the first add on you get is under a heading called nvda it says like main add on and will need to be installed.

then jump down to the english part and under that is another one for language data or some thing like that it will also need to be installed.

Just under it is 4 english voices you will need to download also and install the ones you want.

so if you only get one that will be a starter.

After the mentioned files have been installed you should be able to see the voices.

You just need to change your synth to RH voice first then pick your voices second or voice you want to use.

Hopefully it should get you up and running at the worst I can drop box main add on language one and the 2 voices i have here.

Gene nz

On 27/09/2019 2:23 PM, Richard Wells wrote:
Could someone direct me to the driver file? I have the English add-on
and four, English voices, but I am obviously missing another driver add-on.

On 9/26/2019 9:21 PM, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
Are there Spanish voices yet for?

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel

El 26 sep 2019, a la(s) 6:03 p. m., Richard Wells <richwels@...> escribió:

I was able to use all four English voices with NVDA using SAPI5. They
are not bad. I do wonder why the NVDA add-ons aren't being seen in the
synthesizer list after installation though.