I remember sometime before, you mentioned that addon updater will be integrated into NVDA core.
How is this progress? or will it happen?
Thanks.

Joseph Lee 於 28/9/2019 2:31 寫道:

Hi,
Go to addons.nvda-project.org, select Add-on Updater, and download the stable version from the link from that page.
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lenron
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2019 11:29 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Add-on Updater and Resource Monitor 19.10 to be released later today #AddonRelease

could I get the link to the addon updater? I have not been able to find it sense restoring my computer

On 9/27/19, Joseph Lee <@joslee> wrote:
Hi all,

Add-on Updater 19.10 and resource Monitor 19.10 will go out to the
world in a few hours. Add-on Updater 19.10 will now let you check for
updated versions of Debug Helper add-on by Luke Davis and includes new
and updated translations. Resource Monitor 19.10 brings localization
updates and properly recognizes latest Windows Insider Preview build
as Insider Preview build, along with fixing a compatibility issue with Python 3.

As always, when the updates become available, Add-on Updater will
guide you through the update process.

Cheers,

Joseph

--