From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Isige
Sent: September 28, 2019 2:45 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Playing tracks on Bandcamp.

Hey all. Anybody know how to play tracks on Bandcamp? For example:

https://sundryitems.bandcamp.com/album/there-where-the-avalanche-stops

I used to highlight a button above a track name, hit numpad-0 and numpad slash together, and then hit numpad slash, and it would play. I've tried that, using numpad plus slash and then numpad plus enter. I've tried getting to a button and hitting NVDA-space and hitting space and enter.
Nothing seems to be working. Is this just broken now, or am I missing something?