Re: Jaws is now doing better with thunderbird than nvda

Brian Sackrider

    cConciter yourself very lucky that you don't get the lag.  My friend has jaws and he does not get the lag or the freeze ups.  I use nvda and I don't keep any messages in any folders in thunder bird.  When I get the big freeze I have to restart nvda and this only happens in thunder bird and no whear else.  I have global search unchecked and that does help somewhat but not all is as it should be.  It seems to be worse on the latest version 68 and on 60 it is not very bad.  It's a problem with that version and nvda.

Brian Sackrider

On 9/28/2019 7:42 PM, Jaffar Sidek wrote:

Right, so I didn't do what you did, and jaws is still doing fine with tb while NVDA most times struggles.  So what is the catch there?

On 9/29/2019 6:34 AM, Robert Kingett wrote:

I never understood why people are getting this lag? I don't get it. If you delete your trash regularly, change the settings so that absolutely nothing is saved on the machine, and delete emails rather than keeping junk mail, there is no lag what so ever with NVDA. I don't get it, and I don't understand why so many are having this issue.