Re: Jaws is now doing better with thunderbird than nvda

Mobeen Iqbal

Hi.

No issues here either and I've been using it for years.

Cheers,

Mo.

On 29/09/2019 02:35, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Group,

I don't get it either.

On 9/28/2019 6:34 PM, Robert Kingett wrote:

I never understood why people are getting this lag? I don't get it. If you delete your trash regularly, change the settings so that absolutely nothing is saved on the machine, and delete emails rather than keeping junk mail, there is no lag what so ever with NVDA. I don't get it, and I don't understand why so many are having this issue.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"