Re: NVDA With RH Voice SAPI5

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

I have added them all together the files that are needed. This includes the nvda rh add on the language data one and the 4 voices.

You will need to unzip the package and install them  all if you want all 4 voices .

The link to the drop box account is https://www.dropbox.com/s/h7zvw44w0bg17cx/rh%20voice%20package.zip?dl=0

I will most probably remove the one with the 2 files in it and leave this one up for at least 24 to 48 hours.

Gene nz

On 29/09/2019 10:43 AM, coccinelle@... wrote:

Hi Gene,

I hate to bother you.  I was able to download the main file “RH voice.zip” but even with my daughter’s help, we could not get to download the other file “RHVoice-1.0.0.nvda-addon”

Pls help.  Whatever you do is greatly appreciated.

Blessings

Pascal