Re: Jaws is now doing better with thunderbird than nvda

Gene

You can still use Windows Live mail and a lot of people do.

Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2019 9:35 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Jaws is now doing better with thunderbird than nvda

Even though I am running the latest version of TB, I went looking for resources and links for others to try. Check the below links. First, you can always, you know, file bug reports? Maybe? On the actual git site? Maybe? Anyway, aside from OE Classic, homepage link, The below links boast some email alternatives.

  1. Alternate email clients by Mozilla.
  2. Another list of email clients. All open source.
  3. TB on Github. File bug reports.