Re: Jaws is now doing better with thunderbird than nvda

kavein thran

great discussion here, does the problem persist in version prior to 60?

On 9/30/19, Angela Delicata <angeladelicata@gmail.com> wrote:
Totally agree on that! No lack at all, really! But, I understand some
may have the issue.

Angela from Italy

Il 29/09/2019 00:34, Robert Kingett ha scritto:

I never understood why people are getting this lag? I don't get it. If
you delete your trash regularly, change the settings so that
absolutely nothing is saved on the machine, and delete emails rather
than keeping junk mail, there is no lag what so ever with NVDA. I
don't get it, and I don't understand why so many are having this issue.