Re: Accessing Chrome History

hurrikennyandopo ...

How have you got it set under browsing history in chrome.

I just checked on mine mine is set to clear every time I close the browser I think it is called all time but it looks as though the history can stay there for up to 4 week depending how you have it set.

You will have to have a look under the settings then I think it was privacy part for it or search for it and it will come up.

Gene nz

On 29/09/2019 11:41 PM, Dean Martineau wrote:

Hello.  I find I cannot see all my Chrome history using NVDA, and can barely do so using JAWS. Chrome keeps history for three months, but I can’t seem to scroll past the last couple days. If a search of history yields lots of results, I can’t see all of them. Is there a way to do this that I’m missing?

Dean