Re: Accessing Chrome History

unfortunately chrome has not an easy way to set that it clears history
after closing the browser.

On 9/29/19, hurrikennyandopo ... <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:
How have you got it set under browsing history in chrome.

I just checked on mine mine is set to clear every time I close the browser I
think it is called all time but it looks as though the history can stay
there for up to 4 week depending how you have it set.

You will have to have a look under the settings then I think it was privacy
part for it or search for it and it will come up.

Gene nz

On 29/09/2019 11:41 PM, Dean Martineau wrote:
Hello. I find I cannot see all my Chrome history using NVDA, and can barely
do so using JAWS. Chrome keeps history for three months, but I can’t seem to
scroll past the last couple days. If a search of history yields lots of
results, I can’t see all of them. Is there a way to do this that I’m
missing?

Dean

--
[Image NVDA certified expert]
materials at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net

To find out which library networks in New Zealand have a copy of the NVDA
screen reader on them and there library locations please go to
http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/nz%20libraries%20with%20nvda.html
To find a NVDA certified expert near you, please visit the following link
https://certification.nvaccess.org/. The certification page contains the
official list of NVDA certified individuals from around the world, who have
sat and successfully passed the NVDA expert exam.

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens