Re: Jaws is now doing better with thunderbird than nvda

Sarah k Alawami

If you miss that check box the first time, where is it if you want to try it? I never saw that check box when setting up my iMap account. I'm not at my windows confuser right now so hence why I'm asking.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 30 Sep 2019, at 0:41, mattias wrote:

think you have to do the setting when you setup the account

in account settings of the account

syncronization settings there is a checkbox

keep messages in all folders on this computer

On 2019-09-30 09:14, zahra wrote:

i did not recieve answer to my question.
how should i set thunderbird that never stores any emails to my computer?
and just works like web interface of my gmail?!

On 9/30/19, Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io
<the.big.white.shepherd@...> wrote:

I am not getting this but I don't doubt that it is happening for some,
anyway if jaws works for you but I can't see how it would be better.
but anyway if it works fare enough.

On 28/09/2019 23:34, Robert Kingett wrote:

I never understood why people are getting this lag? I don't get it. If
you delete your trash regularly, change the settings so that absolutely
nothing is saved on the machine, and delete emails rather than keeping
junk mail, there is no lag what so ever with NVDA. I don't get it, and I
don't understand why so many are having this issue.