Re: NVDA and Signal App

Mallard

Hello Cordelia,

I'm using Signal on android, and was just going to install it on Windows.

From what a friend told me, it should work wel with NVDA, because it works in html.

He was complaining about the fact that Signal displays messages as a table, rather than as a list on Windows,

but I haven't seen it myself yet.

If you agree, let's try and install it, and then compare notes, either here or off-list.

I don't know whether this would be considered O.T., but it's about NVDA's interaction with an app, so I don't know.

I'm a bit confused about what's on topic and what isn't.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 30/09/2019 11:47, Cordelia Scharpf ha scritto:
Hi:

I am new to this list. Therefore, please pardon me if this question has already been raised and answered. I would like to know if NVDA is compatible with and works well with Signal App on Windows 10 PCs to be used as a substitute for WhatsApp.

Thanks and best,
Cordelia