a bit of help with patreon

Sarah k Alawami

Hello to all. I figured out the issue I was having with patreon. Basically the box was truly inaccessible. I called aira and within 4 minutes the box was checked, a prompt which I did not see before was offered to me, I then confirmed, the agent made sure everything looked right and I had the honor to hit the save button. so I don't think this would have Ben able to be done by a screen reader. Sad but oh well.

Tc all and be blessed. Thought I'd let you all know in case anyone cared. lol! Happy monday.