Re: problems with espeak and latest version of nvda

Sarah k Alawami

No, not at all. espeak is behaving nicely.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 30 Sep 2019, at 10:12, Sam Bushman wrote:

Hi All,

I am using

2019.2 of NVDA.

When I use espeak the first part of each speech is lower in volume.

When I spell words etc it’s lower volume as well.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Thanks,
Sam