I came across the book not in my price range. I am looking at it from a nvda user using there platform.

I just come across some material that zoom sent to me in a chat so will be checking it out hopefully it is not a video or if it is and they describe it well maybe take notes.

Gene nz

On 1/10/2019 11:28 AM, Dean Martineau wrote:

Jonathan Mosen sold, and probably still sells, a book about Zoom.

The iOS app is quite accessible.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of hurrikennyandopo ...
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2019 6:19 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Zoom with nvda

Hi guys

Does any one know of a tutorial for us to learn how to use this program?

There seems to be videos aimed more at the sighted.

I was browsing there website at https://zoom.us

It looks as though you can do one on one for free but if in a group only up to 40 minutes for free if I read it right.

Has any one used it or have notes on it to use it.

I have been asked to use it they sent me a link and it is all setup to go into a room etc and had a look around the app I think you would call it.

But I was also looking at it from the other side you setting up a room or inviting some one into the room etc if you get what I mean but not going into all the other features it has.

Any help would be great I guess also down the track to try it out from the other side the basic's of using it with some one.

Gene nz