Sent: Monday, September 30, 2019 6:55 PM
Subject: [nvda] Learning Python course

Hi everyone,

My apologies, I was on leave last week and am still catching up on messages and the group.  I'm not ignoring anyone :)

In the meantime, I saw this on Facebook, from CAVI - the Cisco Academy for the Vision Impaired.  They are running a Python course, online and open to anyone (and Linux Essentials for anyone interested in that as well).  I know there is often interest in learning Python and if that is you, then this may be a good opportunity.  They don't have it up on their site (or didn't last I checked), but see this facebook post for details: https://www.facebook.com/ciscovision/posts/2480801161980927?comment_id=2553215171406192&notif_id=1569841303908710&notif_t=feed_comment_reply

Essentially:

"The courses we will be offering as of January 2020 will be, Python Essentials and Linux Essentials! 👌👍😃 If you could please send and email to neil.hines@..., with the course you'd like to participate in, plus your first and last name plus your date of birth and country of origin, we will be in contact over the next 2 weeks to confirm the course details and your enrolment into either offering, many thanks in advance,"

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager