Re: Jaws is now doing better with thunderbird than nvda

Kenny

I never experienced any lag with TB and NVDA either. My Windows 10 PC does have 8GB of RAM installed. Have like 4 different mail accounts configured.

I always compact my mailboxes when instructed by TB.

The main reason why I switched from JAWS to NVDA is how the Mozilla Apps Enhancements makes it so simple to navigate and read my mail in TB. Will never go back.

On 9/28/2019 6:34 PM, Robert Kingett wrote:

I never understood why people are getting this lag? I don't get it. If you delete your trash regularly, change the settings so that absolutely nothing is saved on the machine, and delete emails rather than keeping junk mail, there is no lag what so ever with NVDA. I don't get it, and I don't understand why so many are having this issue.