Re: Zoom with nvda

Sarah k Alawami

I use this client all the time. If you have any questions feel free to ask. It's farily easy to use.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 30 Sep 2019, at 15:18, hurrikennyandopo ... wrote:

Hi guys

Does any one know of a tutorial for us to learn how to use this program?

There seems to be videos aimed more at the sighted.

I was browsing there website at https://zoom.us

It looks as though you can do one on one for free but if in a group only up to 40 minutes for free if I read it right.

Has any one used it or have notes on it to use it.

I have been asked to use it they sent me a link and it is all setup to go into a room etc and had a look around the app I think you would call it.

But I was also looking at it from the other side you setting up a room or inviting some one into the room etc if you get what I mean but not going into all the other features it has.

Any help would be great I guess also down the track to try it out from the other side the basic's of using it with some one.

Gene nz