Re: Zoom with nvda

About the time limit thing, you read correctly. Alt+a mutes and unnmutes audio, alt+v turns on and off your video. NVDA WILL READ ALERTS TO YOU. Alerts are when you turn on/off video, audio, or when someone joins the meeting.

If you are in the home tab, you will see a search field. Tab past that, and you will see a drop down button. When you down-arrow, you will eventually get to settings. Most everything explains itself as far as settings go. There is a tab under settings that gives you all keyboard shortcuts you could ever want. You can change them if you wish to. I hope this helps you a bit.

Hi guys

Does any one know of a tutorial for us to learn how to use this program?

There seems to be videos aimed more at the sighted.

I was browsing there website at https://zoom.us

It looks as though you can do one on one for free but if in a group only up to 40 minutes for free if I read it right.

Has any one used it or have notes on it to use it.

I have been asked to use it they sent me a link and it is all setup to go into a room etc and had a look around the app I think you would call it.

But I was also looking at it from the other side you setting up a room or inviting some one into the room etc if you get what I mean but not going into all the other features it has.

Any help would be great I guess also down the track to try it out from the other side the basic's of using it with some one.

Gene nz