Re: a bit of help with patreon

Stephen

Is it possible I can get to the patrion page in question so I can have a look at the page that's causing the problem?
Thanks.

At 12:14 PM 10/1/2019, you wrote:

Thanks. In the mean time Ill just do my best wit what tools I have and keep getting those users the best I can. Aira to the rescue.

Thanks all.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 30 Sep 2019, at 16:58, Robert Kingett wrote:

I wish I could reply! I really do, because I am biting my nails. I want to scream out what's coming with Patreon, but I can't. The only thing I am allowed to say is, hang in there, really soon! Accessibility changes are coming! Hang in there really soon, but things will get much better very soon. Keep an eye on my structured negotiations portfolio link on the below page.

http://www.blindjournalist.wordpress.com/tech