Re: Learning Python course

hi quentin.
can i participate in python training if i can learn programming?
i always wished to learn it, but i always afraid of learning programming!
God bless you!

On 10/1/19, Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> wrote:
Hi everyone,

My apologies, I was on leave last week and am still catching up on messages
and the group. I'm not ignoring anyone :)

In the meantime, I saw this on Facebook, from CAVI - the Cisco Academy for
the Vision Impaired. They are running a Python course, online and open to
anyone (and Linux Essentials for anyone interested in that as well). I
know there is often interest in learning Python and if that is you, then
this may be a good opportunity. They don't have it up on their site (or
didn't last I checked), but see this facebook post for details:
https://www.facebook.com/ciscovision/posts/2480801161980927?comment_id=2553215171406192¬if_id=1569841303908710¬if_t=feed_comment_reply

Essentially:

"The courses we will be offering as of January 2020 will be, Python
Essentials and Linux Essentials! 👌👍😃 If you could please send and email
to neil.hines@curtin.edu.au, with the course you'd like to participate in,
plus your first and last name plus your date of birth and country of
origin, we will be in contact over the next 2 weeks to confirm the course
details and your enrolment into either offering, many thanks in advance,"

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Web: www.nvaccess.org