tracking down NVDA triggers

Giles Turnbull

Hi all,

It must be over a year ago that I mentioned that, on my Asus laptop, NVDA would consistently and apparently randomly, announce the current program's title bar. Replies came to the conclusion that something was triggering NVDA's focus to switch away and then back to what was the active window, causing NVDA to re-announce the window's titlebar.

I haven't been experienceing this for the last year because I got a new Dell laptop which doesn't suffer this effect. But, after the death of my Dell I'm back on the Asus and I'm puzzled what might be triggering this.

Is there any way through the debugging logs to figure out what is causing NVDA to do this?

On this laptop I'm using NVDA 2019.2 and Windows 10 Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.356)

Thanks for any thoughts ... I've not used NVDA with logging enabled before.

Giles