Re: Jaws is now doing better with thunderbird than nvda

Sarah k Alawami

Be aware though when you do ths and you check the first box you might get stuck in that dialogue, at least I do so I have to navigate with back tab or shift tab as the ret of you call it. And then I can go through the dialogue in reverse. We'll see if what I did fixes the issues I'm having.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 1 Oct 2019, at 0:24, mattias wrote:

press alt+t for tools

and press s for account settings

find your account and press right arrow

here you should find some categories

find something with synchronization

press tab

i dont remember what the checkbox are named

On 2019-09-30 11:15, zahra wrote:

thanks so much for your great guidance.
how can i access settings of my account?
i remember that i only entered my name and email address and selected
emap that thunderbird does not stores emails on my computer, but it
seems that i was not successful and i thought that its the faulte of
thunderbird that download emails and waistes my internet charge and
hard disk space without my permission or knowledge!

On 9/30/19, mattias mjonsson1986@... wrote:

think you have to do the setting when you setup the account

in account settings of the account

syncronization settings there is a checkbox

keep messages in all folders on this computer

On 2019-09-30 09:14, zahra wrote:

i did not recieve answer to my question.
how should i set thunderbird that never stores any emails to my computer?
and just works like web interface of my gmail?!

On 9/30/19, Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io
<the.big.white.shepherd@...> wrote:

I am not getting this but I don't doubt that it is happening for some,
anyway if jaws works for you but I can't see how it would be better.
but anyway if it works fare enough.

On 28/09/2019 23:34, Robert Kingett wrote:

I never understood why people are getting this lag? I don't get it. If
you delete your trash regularly, change the settings so that absolutely
nothing is saved on the machine, and delete emails rather than keeping
junk mail, there is no lag what so ever with NVDA. I don't get it, and
don't understand why so many are having this issue.