From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, October 1, 2019 10:16 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] tracking down NVDA triggers

On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 12:33 PM, John Isige wrote:

I'm sorry, but WTF? Some dude's getting a program's title read to him
periodically, and the conclusion is, yeah dude you might want to more or
less reinstall Windows.

No, it isn't.   I cannot help if you cannot be bothered to read, and comprehend, the advice given.  You might want to think about that before spouting off garbage like this again.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide