From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of tim
Sent: Tuesday, October 1, 2019 1:06 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Virtual Viewer

Ok, I can live with it as a toggled feature. However, running all the time makes the screen reader load up your graphic buffer to cause crashing, and that was a hidden crash bug they would not fix.

On Oct 1, 2019, at 3:58 PM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

Actually I'd love a virtual viewer like thing at least make it a toggl.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. This is also our libsyn page as well.
For stuff we sell, mac training materials and  tutorials go here.
and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

Our telegram channel is also a good place for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on youtube, twitch and mixer. Thanks Restream staff.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 1 Oct 2019, at 12:54, tim wrote:

I haven’t found one and hope it never comes. That was part of the problem with Jaws crashing.

On Oct 1, 2019, at 2:11 PM, kelby carlson kelbycarlson@... wrote:

Is there anything like the virtual viewer in JAWS that NVDA has? It
would be amazing to be able to easily bring up a list of footnotes in
Word.

--
Kelby Carlson