Re: NVDA With RH Voice SAPI5

Luke Davis

On Sat, 28 Sep 2019, hurrikennyandopo ... wrote:

You may need to arrow down to download button then either press the space bar or enter key to download the zip file. It only has 2 files in it one been the
main add on and the other for language there is no voices in it unless I delete the file and do a new one. I only tried out 2 of the voices in english to
see what they were like.
A tip: when sending dropbox links in the future, if you change the "dl=0" at the end to "dl=1", it will just start the download immediately, instead of making people look for the download link. May help some people.

Luke