Re: Virtual Viewer

Kerryn Gunness <k_gunness@...>

how do u use the add on?

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 1, 2019 6:27 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Virtual Viewer

There is an NVDA Virtual Viewer. Here it is. http://addons.nvda-project.org/files/get.php?file=VR

On 10/1/2019 2:58 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Actually I'd love a virtual viewer like thing at least make it a toggl.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 1 Oct 2019, at 12:54, tim wrote:

I haven’t found one and hope it never comes. That was part of the problem with Jaws crashing.

On Oct 1, 2019, at 2:11 PM, kelby carlson kelbycarlson@... wrote:

Is there anything like the virtual viewer in JAWS that NVDA has? It
would be amazing to be able to easily bring up a list of footnotes in
Word.

--
Kelby Carlson