Re: In-Process 1st October

Quentin Christensen

Hi Robert,

My apologies, that was an omission on my part - we updated the material itself, I just didn't change the date on the shop page.  I've done that now (for both Audio and Braille).  If you go to https://www.nvaccess.org/my-account/downloads/ you can download all the material you have purchased, and the audio version will be the latest one.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 11:56 PM Robert Kingett <kingettr@...> wrote:

2 things. I still see the NVDA getting started audio from 2017 up in the store. Also, if we bought the first getting started audio how do we get the new, upgraded, version?

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager