Re: Virtual Viewer

Kerryn Gunness <k_gunness@...>

thanks bryan

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 1, 2019 7:32 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Virtual Viewer

See the official download page:  https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/virtualRevision.en.html

The "Usage" section is very brief, but it's a starting point, and probably all that anyone familiar with the functionality from another screen reader needs.

I believe there is a lot of discussion going on about documentation for Add-Ons, and I am hoping that, at the very least, some sort of "Quick Start Guide" will become required.  There are a number of them that I have no idea how one does anything beyond installing them.   I don't expect a multi-chapter user guide, but something would be nice.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide