Re: So what will happen to my favorite add-ons in the future: September 2019 update

Quentin Christensen

Hi everyone,

I have had confirmation from Code Factory that they have a working version for 2019.3 and will release it around when we are getting ready to release 2019.3.  So yes, you will be able to use Eloquence (and Vocalizer) for NVDA 2019.3!

Kind regards

Quentin.

Will the Eloquence synthesizer ad-ons be compatible with NVDA 2019.3?

--
Kelby Carlson

--
Quentin Christensen