Latest versions of Chrome and Firefox for NVDA 2019

Dennis Clark

Hello Everyone,
In recent days I have installed NVDA. and have read the very excellent user manual. I am coming from Jaws, and with that screen reader, the most recent versions of Chrome and Firefox do not work at all, or do not work well. For this reason, I'm curious which are the latest releases of Chrome and Firefox are regarded as working well with NVDA 2019. Also, are there other browsers that NVDA users are having success with? Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Dennis