Re: Latest versions of Chrome and Firefox for NVDA 2019

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi Dennis

What do you mean by not working well.

I have a few different browsers on this computer plus the 2 you mention chrome and fie fire fox plus the new edge chromium based version.

I do have a list of browsers that work with nvda up on my website under nvda road test programs page at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net

On the road tested page jump down to a heading called browsers and it will also note if not compatible

Is nvda not reading the contents of the web page or what is actually happening so we can help.

Gene nz

.

On 2/10/2019 1:00 PM, Dennis Clark wrote:
Hello  Everyone,
In recent days I have installed NVDA. and have read the very excellent user manual. I am coming from Jaws, and with that screen reader, the most recent versions of Chrome and Firefox do not work at all, or do not work well. For this reason, I'm curious which are the latest releases of Chrome and Firefox are regarded as working well with NVDA 2019. Also, are there other browsers that NVDA users are having success with? Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Dennis