Re: Question About Copying Text

I just tested it out, and it doesn't work. After I select the text using NVDA, i use NVDA+F2 to pass the next key through and then try to copy the text. Nothing gets copied though. I'm guessing this is because NVDA overrides the selection process, so when I try to copy, the computer acts like nothing is selected.

On 10/1/2019 8:50 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 08:11 PM, Luke Davis wrote:
can you do the same thing by using the keyboard bypass command before (each of) your other commands?
I don't know, as I was doing "quick and dirty" experimentation.  I would imagine that pass through would work.  Others here will likely have more opportunity in the very short term to check that than I will.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide

--

Lanie Molinar

Disability Rights Advocate and Software Engineering Student at Brigham Young University-Idaho

Connect with me on LinkedIn

Phone: 832-284-2426

Certified expert with general use of NVDA (Non Visual Desktop Access and use of it with Microsoft Word. Learn more here.

Do you have multiple disabilities or know someone who does? Please check out and share my blog on life with multiple disabilities. Click the "Available Groups" link to find support and advocacy groups for people with multiple disabilities.