Re: Question About Copying Text

On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 10:57 PM, Lanie Molinar wrote:
After I select the text using NVDA,
And therein lies the issue.  What I was trying to communicate earlier is that you cannot use NVDA itself to do the actual selection.

Personally, I think it makes a lot more sense to keep NVDA running, use CTRL+A to select all, and paste the whole shebang into MS-Word or similar and do your actual searching for the material you actually want to save in the word processor.  Yes, it's a workaround, but it's not very labor intensive to dig through that text in the word processor and, in fact, I'd say it's less so.

It's very handy that select all, CTRL+A, still works on a webpage just like it does when a screen reader running as it does when it's not.  There is no need for any pass-through gyrations.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide