From: Brian Vogel
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, October 1, 2019 7:32 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Virtual Viewer

See the official download page:
https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/virtualRevision.en.html

The "Usage" section is very brief, but it's a starting point, and probably
all that anyone familiar with the functionality from another screen reader
needs.

I believe there is a lot of discussion going on about documentation for
Add-Ons, and I am hoping that, at the very least, some sort of "Quick Start
Guide" will become required. There are a number of them that I have no idea
how one does anything beyond installing them. I don't expect a
multi-chapter user guide, but something would be nice.

The color of truth is grey.

~ André Gide

--
Kelby Carlson