Re: NVDA giving script errors with Internet Explorer

Heaven Botma <heaven@...>

Hi Kurt

I experience the same problem and it makes things rather difficult for my students when working in form fields.  I am not sure what causes the problem, but when it gives the error, just press Alt+Y and you should be able to continue with whatever you were doing.

Heaven Botma

Dosent

Lecturer

T: 023 348 7634