Re: NVDA on tablet with touchscreen only

Sarah k Alawami

It went through the first time however I don't think anyone has any answers to your questions. We just don't know the answer. Can you borrow tablet and try it out, maybe?

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 3 Oct 2019, at 5:44, David Mehler wrote:

Hello,

Reposting this, not sure if it ever went through, I've not heard
anything back on it.

I remember a while back I think there was a podcast on NVDA and
tablet-interactions with touchscreens only. I'm going to be going on a
trip taking a tablet only. It does not have nor do I want to bring an
external bluetooth keyboard. I am wondering if anyone knows where that
podcast is on tablets. This is a surface pro something, it is running
win10.

Thanks.
Dave.