Re: Firefox options

Sarah k Alawami

Can you use object nav to navigate the left side of the screen?

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 3 Oct 2019, at 8:31, Don H wrote:

Running Win 10 1903, NVDA 2019.2.1 and latest firefox.
If you go to the options menu which is under the tools tab you get a screen with what I guess is tabs for General, Home, Search, Privacy and security and sync. These are on the left side of the screen. On the right side of the screen are the various settings for each of the tabs on the left side of the screen.
NVDA reads the right side of the screen but will not allow you to get to the different tabs on the left side of the screen. How do you get to the options on the left side of the screen?
Thanks