From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Mehler
Sent: Thursday, October 3, 2019 8:44 AM
To: nvda <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] NVDA on tablet with touchscreen only

Hello,

Reposting this, not sure if it ever went through, I've not heard anything back on it.

I remember a while back I think there was a podcast on NVDA and tablet-interactions with touchscreens only. I'm going to be going on a trip taking a tablet only. It does not have nor do I want to bring an external bluetooth keyboard. I am wondering if anyone knows where that podcast is on tablets. This is a surface pro something, it is running win10.

Thanks.
Dave.