Re: Firefox options

Don H

When I do as you described I hear list general and can not move to the other categories in the list or what ever it is.

On 10/3/2019 11:24 AM, Henk Mulder wrote:
If you open the options you are in the search field. Press shift+tab 3 times to get in a list with the tabs that you mention. Select the tab you want using the arrow keys and use tab to navigate through the options.
Best,
Henk
On 10/3/2019 5:31 PM, Don H wrote:
Running Win 10 1903, NVDA 2019.2.1 and latest firefox.
If you go to the options menu which is under the tools tab you get a screen with what I guess is tabs for General, Home, Search, Privacy and security and sync.  These are on the left side of the screen.  On the right side of the screen are the various settings for each of the tabs on the left side of the screen.
NVDA reads the right side of the screen but will not allow you to get to the different tabs on the left side of the screen.  How do you get to the options on the left side of the screen?
Thanks