Re: Firefox options

Don H

Once you are on List general up and down arrows does not take me through the list.

On 10/3/2019 11:56 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 12:44 PM, Don H wrote:
When I do as you described I hear list general
The first item in the "control column list" (for lack of a more precise description) is the General Settings.  That's followed by Home, Search, Privacy & Security, then Sync.  Up and down arrowing in that list moves you through the categories.
Once you have the category you want selected in the control column list, you must quadruple Tab to get to the first of the actual settings within that category.  Continuing to tab will step you through the various settings for the category.   Using CTRL+F throws focus directly back to the "Find in options" search box no matter where you are in the settings, then you can triple SHIFT+Tab back to the control column list.
If NVDA's not reading then I'd try either reinstalling NVDA, reinstalling Firefox, or both.
I am using Firefox 69.0.1 and NVDA 2019.2.1
*The color of truth is grey.*
           ~ André Gide