Re: Firefox options

On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 01:15 PM, Don H wrote:
Once you are on List general up and down arrows does not take me through the list.
And, I've already stated that means you have a problem and how to address it.  If you won't address it, no one can help you.  This is not normal behavior, and there are clear and specific steps, generally uninstalling and reinstalling, to take care of those.

If the issue is based in your Firefox profile, which I hope it isn't, then there's a whole other layer that might come next.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide