Re: Firefox options

Don H

My screen is maximized.
Another finding is I switched from NVDA to Narrator to see if it was any better. Every time with Narrator running if I open the options menu Firefox crashes. Tried it 6 times and it crashes every time.

On 10/3/2019 12:22 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 01:14 PM, Henk Mulder wrote:
maybe the entries are hidden/ scrolled out of view when you are
working in a small window.
This is something I seldom think about but that I know can be true. Maximizing the window is something I presume will be the first order of business, but that's not a safe presumption to make.  If that hasn't been tried, it should be.
*The color of truth is grey.*
           ~ André Gide